Oppo has finally announced the Oppo Find X3 series and they include the Oppo Find X3, Find X3 Pro, Find X3 Lite, and the Oppo Find X3 Neo. The four android phones come in an amazing body design with a great camera set-up and a big battery.
In this article, we will be looking at the Oppo Find X3 with its specifications, price, and availability.
Oppo Find X3 Key Specs & Features
Since this is a quiet lengthy article, we have added a table of contents for easier navigation.
- 6.7 inches LTPO AMOLED Display, 1440 x 3216 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~525 ppi)
- Android 11, ColorOS 11.2
- Octa-core Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm)
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB, 256GB Built-in Storage
- 50 MP + 13 MP + 50 MP + 3 MP Quad Rear Cameras
- 32 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint (under display, optical)
- IP68 Dust/ & Water Resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- 4G LTE Network
- 5G Network
- Fast Charging 65W, 40% in 10 min (advertised)
- Fast Wireless Charging 30W, 100% in 80 min (advertised)
- Reverse Wireless Charging 10W
- SuperVOOC 2.0
- USB Power Delivery
- Non-Removable Li-Po 4500 mAh Battery
Design and Display
The Oppo Find X3 comes in a very unique design language. The smartphone is molded on a single piece of glass, while the curved on the backside is created by heat-treating the glass and molding it against 2000+ design for over 40 hours.
The maker also makes sure the device is not that heavy to handle with a single hand that’s why it’s weighing 193 g and measure 163.6x74x8.26mm.
The handset is available in premium colors but the blue variant seems to be the center of attention as it undergoes 85% opacity to get the silky texture and also free from fingerprint smudges. It also has IP68-rated for water and dust resistance.
The front side features a 6.7-inch 10-bit curved E4 OLED QHD+ screen that supports up to 1 billion colors on the display.
It has 800 nits overall brightness, a resolution of 3216×1440 pixels, a 120Hz refresh rate, covers sRGB/P3, and 100% of DCI-P3 color gamut with a contrast ratio of 5,000,000:1.
On the camera setup, the Oppo Find X3 is blessed with a quad-camera setup on the back. You will get 50MP sensors co-developed with Sony. There is also another 50MP camera sensor that features 1 billion color capture, Sony’s DOL-HDR, and All-Pixel Omni-direction PDAF.
Additionally is a 3 MP macro lens and 13 MP telephoto camera with 5x Hybrid and 20x Digital zoom. Selfies fanatics will get a front snapper of 32 MP that has an 81-degree FOV, 5P lens, and Face ID.
Hardware and Software
On the hardware, the handset is powered by Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G chipset based on 7nm process technology with an octa-core processor clocking at 3.2 GHz.
It features Adreno 650 GPU graphics with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage and 8GB LPDDR5 RAM. It runs on ColorOS 11.2 with an Android 11 operating system.
Battery and Network
Fueling the Oppo Find X3 is a 4500 mAh battery that has support for Fast charging 65W that can charge the device to 40% in 10 min and a 30W fast wireless charging technology as well. There is also reverse wireless charging and SuperVOOC 2.0 with USB power delivery.
The phone also has support for Dual-SIM dual-mode 5G network connectivity, Wi-Fi 6, 2×2 MIMO and 8 spatial sounding MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, USB-C port, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS for navigation.
It also comes with some features in China. For example, it can be used for ONE’s Bluetooth car keys, control Midea Home appliances, improved Xiaobu assistant, and translation built-in.
Oppo Find X3 Price and Availability
The Oppo Find X3 will sell at a price of $694 which is about 268,000 Naira in Nigeria, around 4,000 GHS in Ghana, and approximately 78,000 Ksh in Kenya.
You can get the device in Condensed White, Mist Blue, Mirror Black, and Cosmic Mocha colors.
Oppo Find X3 Specs
Here are a few specs of the Oppo Find X3:
- Platform: Android 11, ColorOS 11.2
- Processor: Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm), Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Colours: Gloss Black, Blue, White
- Dimension: 163.6 x 74 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 193 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, eSIM, dual stand-by
- SIM Count: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, eSIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.7 inches LTPO AMOLED Display, 1440 x 3216 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~525 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, omnidirectional PDAF, OIS + 13 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 2x optical zoom, PDAF + 50 MP, f/2.2, 110˚ (ultrawide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, omnidirectional PDAF + 3 MP, f/3.0, (macro) Quad Cameras, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps; gyro-EIS; HDR, 10‑bit video
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera: 32 MP Camera, f/2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Built-in Storage: 128GB, 256GB
- Memory Card Support: No
- Bundled Cloud Storage: Yes
- 2G GSM: Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes, CDMA 800
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes, CDMA2000 1x
- 4G LTE: Yes, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 66 – China
- 5G: Yes, 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66, 77, 78, 79 – China
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: Yes
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Navigation: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: Yes
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (under display, optical)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: Yes
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Dust Resistant: Yes
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Fast charging 65W, 40% in 10 min (advertised)