Instagram is a popular photo-sharing network that allows you to instantly share photos and short video clips from your daily life. Many users like this app so much that they want to use Instagram on PC and use all its functions, just as if they were using it on their phone.
This way, they could upload photos to Instagram from a PC, not taken from a phone, but from a digital camera. Also, many users want to use this app on a larger display, such as their computer, for a larger and better view. If you want to know how to upload photos to Instagram from PC, below we will talk about all the easy ways to do it.
Instagram on PC, the complete guide
Since this is a quiet lengthy article, we have added a table of contents for easier navigation.
ApowerMirror is a mirroring app widely known for its outstanding capabilities. It allows iOS and Android users to stream and project Instagram on PC without quality loss. This means that you can enjoy all your content by mirroring it to a computer.
Also, this allows you to control the Android device using your computer’s mouse and keyboard. Using this program, you can use its full screen feature to get a better view of your phone screen.
Users can also take screenshots, record the ongoing activity of their screen and make annotations via the whiteboard function. So, without further ado, here’s a simple guide that teaches you how to post Instagram photos from PC. check How to best connect Samsung Galaxy M31 to TV.
How to use Instagram on PC
- First, you need to download and install ApowerMirror on your computer.
- Visit the App Store to install the iOS version, however, for Android users, you can visit Google Play to download the same program.
- Launch the application on both your PC and phone. Tap the blue “M” button on your mobile device to search for your computer. Select your PC name and then choose the “Phone Screen Mirroring” option.
- For Android devices, tap “Start Now” on the screen to start mirroring. For iOS devices, once you are done selecting your PC name and choosing “Phone Screen Mirroring”, go to “Control Center”, tap “Screen Mirroring” and select your computer name from the device list.
- Android users should now be able to use their mouse and keyboard to upload photos from their computer to Instagram. IOS users will only be able to mirror their device to a computer.
2. Download Instagram to PC via BlueStacks
Alternatively, you can use BlueStacks. This is an emulator that simulates the Android mobile operating system. BlueStacks is compatible with Windows and Mac computers and allows you to install thousands of Android apps on your computer. There are some glitches and bugs that occur when trying to work with Instagram on a computer.
Either way, you can use Instagram just like you normally would on your smartphone. You will be able to see photos or video clips and post on Instagram from your computer. To upload photos to Instagram from your PC, proceed with the steps listed below.
- Download it from the official website, Instagram for PC download and open it on your computer once the installation is finished.
- Next, go to Google Play and search for Instagram. Install it later.
- Launch the app and log in using your Instagram account.
- At this point you should be able to run Instagram and browse the photos.
- If you want to upload photos, drag and drop your photo to Instagram to import it to BlueStacks while Instagram is running on the system app.
Tip: BlueStacks default graphics mode doesn’t support Instagram. For this reason, you need to switch to advanced graphics mode to proceed. This may require a higher hardware specification. Therefore, you may need to upgrade to a computer with a faster CPU and more RAM to boost BlueStacks performance.
3. How to upload videos to Instagram from PC with Chrome
Using your Chrome browser, you can scroll and browse Instagram feeds. You can also watch stories, comment, share and like photos. However, you won’t be able to upload photos to Instagram from your computer. But don’t get mad yet, because you can still accomplish this in a few simple steps. To learn how to post on Instagram from PC, below is the step by step process to follow.
How to put photos on Instagram from PC
- Open the Chrome browser on your PC and go to the Instagram website . Then, log in using your account.
- Once on the page, right-click anywhere to see a drop-down menu, then select “Inspect”.
- Click on the “Tablet” icon from the developer tools on the right side of the page.
- Once done, Instagram should switch to Tablet mode and the “+” icon should also appear.
- If that process didn’t work, try refreshing the page, then log out of Instagram and log back in.
Now you can post and download photos from Instagram on PC using the above mentioned solutions. It may seem like Instagram doesn’t want you to upload your professionally edited photos from your PC. So, using BlueStacks and Chrome tricks, you will be able to get around this problem and use all Instagram features.
However, if you only want to use Instagram on your computer for a better viewing experience, you should choose to use ApowerMirror. This program comes with a recording function that allows you to record stories and also allows you to take screenshots.