Are you looking for the best gaming chair of 2020 to enjoy unique comfort? You have found the ideal buying guide. Don’t miss our comparison with 10 of the best gaming chairs for price-quality you can find.
What is the best gaming chair with the best value for money of 2020?
Since this is a quiet lengthy article, we have added a table of contents for easier navigation.
- What is the best gaming chair with the best value for money of 2020?
- DXRacer Formula F08 – Good value for money for the most demanding players
- GTPLAYER – Design ergonomic and original suitable for long gaming sessions
- Newskill Kitsune – A comfortable and sturdy gaming chair at the same time
- DXRacer Racing Pro R131 – back longer and synthetic coated quality leather with breathable foam
- Drift DR150BL – Sturdy and durable with FOAM padding and carbon fiber finishes
- SONGMICS OBG28BG – Simple and ideal assembly for your office or office
- IntimaTe WM Heart – A cheap chair but with good features to play for hours
- Oversteel – Professional gaming chair available in four colors
- WOLTU BS14rt – Wellness with greater freedom of movement for a pleasant game
- HOMCOM – Multifunctionality and modernity to enjoy entire afternoons playing non-stop
- What are the benefits of buying a chair for gamers?
- Which gaming chair to buy?
- Tips and recommendations for choosing the best gaming chair
It should be noted that all the chairs for gamers included in this list do not have the same characteristics and belong to different brands. Furthermore, prices and offers vary from one model to another.
DXRacer Formula F08 – Good value for money for the most demanding players
We begin the selection with the DXRacer Formula F08, a chair for players whose materials (synthetic leather) have been carefully selected to withstand long sessions in front of the computer. If this is your case, you will see the comfort it offers as soon as you sit down. The armrests have up to eight positions that you can adjust to your liking. The backrest is adjustable between 90 and 135 degrees and incorporates a locking and rocking function, with adjustable cushions on the head and lower back. The polyurethane wheels roll smoothly on flat surfaces. A good option in terms of value for money.
GTPLAYER – Design ergonomic and original suitable for long gaming sessions
The choice of quality is essential to enjoy your gaming sessions in front of the computer. GTPLAYER is a clear example of this and at a competitive price, as evidenced by its ten years dedicated to the creation of this type of furniture. Its ergonomic design and originality come together to create a gaming chair that will fit perfectly in your study or room if you want to give them a modern touch. It can be reclined up to 150 degrees, with a 360-degree rotation capability. The armrest is adjustable and incorporates a head and lumbar cushion, which can be adapted as desired.
Newskill Kitsune – A comfortable and sturdy gaming chair at the same time
With the Newskill Kitsune, your body will not suffer if you are one of those who spend hours and hours playing. It comes in five colors, but black is always the star as it is the main hue. The ergonomic and functional armrest can be adjusted in two sizes, both in height and in inclination. The chair is soft thanks to its padding, but this does not detract from its robustness since its interior is well-supported thanks to a stable metal structure. The base is in reinforced nylon, and the backrest can be adjusted with an inclination of up to 180 degrees.
DXRacer Racing Pro R131 – back longer and synthetic coated quality leather with breathable foam
The slim and ergonomic design of the DXRacer company’s Racing Pro R131 is one of the attractions of this seat designed for video game players. Its back is longer than other versions, so it has a slimmer look. This does not detract from comfort, as ergonomics have also been taken care of, as in all the brand’s products. The armrests are 4D and can be adjusted to your liking. The cover is lined with breathable cold foam under a premium synthetic leather cover. The sturdy steel bracket is also no exception in terms of quality. As for the backrest, it too is reclining (up to 135 degrees) and has a swing and locking function.
Drift DR150BL – Sturdy and durable with FOAM padding and carbon fiber finishes
Drift chairs are spacious and sturdy like this DR150BL model, so comfort and safety are guaranteed if you opt for this range. Its structure is covered with padded FOAM and high-quality imitation leather, with carbon fiber finishes. Its gas piston is class 4, something that increases its resistance. The wheels are also neat, as they are made of nylon with a metal base. This provides more stability and a smooth ride. To relax in the tensest moments, you can recline up to 135 degrees. It is a complete chair at an economical price.
SONGMICS OBG28BG – Simple and ideal assembly for your office or office
This gaming chair will give a formal touch to the space in which you dedicate yourself to play because in addition to being very comfortable, it is also ideal for an office or office environment. Its interior is also very soft, as it contains a thick, high-intensity foam. It is also quite safe as it is class 3 certified. You will also acquire a durable product because its wheels and armrests follow the durability standards of BIFMA X 5.1, which guarantee reliable use. The base follows the five-star model, increasing stability. Another of its advantages is that its assembly is very simple, so you won’t have to break your head a lot.
IntimaTe WM Heart – A cheap chair but with good features to play for hours
WM Heart’s IntimaTe becomes an attractive alternative for tighter budgets, especially since it can be purchased at a fairly low price. This does not mean that you are faced with a lower quality product because WM Heart is a company that specializes in games and office chairs. Therefore, take care of the ergonomics of this model with a high back and sponges for the head and back. The base on five wheels in polyurethane and nylon, together with a resistant structure, are some of the proofs that you have a good seat on which to spend hours and hours in front of the screen.
Oversteel – Professional gaming chair available in four colors
If your intention is to get a professional gaming chair, the Oversteel must be your choice. Because? You just have to read the large number of elements it has. The seat is made of leatherette (high quality) and is filled with high-density foam. It has 2D adjustable armrests that you can rotate and move up and down. The backrest can be reclined, reaching its maximum at 180 degrees, and it is possible to adjust it at the base of the seat. The base is supported by 360mm nylon, with 50mm wheels and a Class 3 piston. It is available in four colors, so you can choose the one that best suits your play space.
WOLTU BS14rt – Wellness with greater freedom of movement for a pleasant game
When you spend a lot of time sitting in front of your computer, having a desk chair that offers your well-being as a priority. This as a professional gamer, you know, for that reason, you should know that the BS14rt model perfectly meets this requirement. Yes, because it has greater freedom of movement thanks to its swing system, as well as reclining according to your preferences. The pads located in the head and lower back area include a hidden cushion under the seat that can be used as a footrest if you decide to lie down to rest or continue playing in this position. Its integrated frame is made of quality metal, which helps increase the chair’s load capacity and ensures a longer life.
HOMCOM – Multifunctionality and modernity to enjoy entire afternoons playing non-stop
The HOMCOM brand is dedicated to the production of multifunctional and modern furniture. And this is the premise that has been followed with this ergonomic chair, valid for both office workers and video game players. Ergonomic design is what prevails, but it’s not the only thing. Its seat is padded with a thick sponge, and the cushions are covered in polyurethane leather. It adapts to anybody’s personal taste through its 3D adjustable armrests, which can move in all directions, and recline the backrest. The wheels rotate 360 degrees, so you can move freely around the room. Likewise, it allows you to rock back and forth to relax more.
What are the benefits of buying a chair for gamers?
One of the main benefits of buying a chair for gamers is that you will gain health. Normally these chairs are designed for people who have to spend a lot of time in the same position, and this damages the back and circulation in the long run. Furthermore, there are other reasons, such as feeling more comfortable while playing. Let’s take an in-depth look at these benefits:
- Ergonomics: the gaming chairs are specially designed to rest the user’s body during his activity. The cervical and back are two of the most delicate points, so if you sit for a long time, they can end up hurting you. These seats are made in an ergonomic way, and therefore the areas most prone to suffering are protected.
- Improvement of posture: the structure of these products is also designed so that the correct posture is maintained when sitting. It is very common that when you stay in the same position for a long time, you tend to throw your shoulders forward, which will eventually damage your neck and back. However, with a good backup, this can be avoided.
- Comfort: These items are padded with foamy and soft materials, so you will be much more comfortable while playing and can play for several hours at a time (experts recommend taking breaks of about an hour when spending several hours in front of a computer ).
Which gaming chair to buy?
A good gaming chair can be a significant investment but remember it’s something you will appreciate over the years. To choose between the multiple price alternatives and offers that you will find in the current market, the important thing is that you choose the one that best suits your tastes because although they are all very similar, some differ in shape and you have them available in various colors. Take into consideration your style or how is the decoration of the room where you will place it and then make the selection that you think is most appropriate.
Tips and recommendations for choosing the best gaming chair
Now you are wondering how to choose the best gaming chair for you. The first thing you will surely look at will be its exterior, but as they say, “all that glitters is not gold,” we advise you not to stay at this point and investigate a little more. Write down these tips before taking the final step:
- The size: Each person has a different height and size. So, when buying a chair with these characteristics, you should take into account its height and width measurements and make sure that they adapt to your physiognomy to be as comfortable as possible.
- Backrest: This element is crucial because this is where the backrests all the time. Also, look at its height and that it is adjustable, with different recline options.
- Armrests: the position of the arms is also fundamental to avoid subsequent discomfort. These need to be supported. Otherwise, the hands and cervix will also end up in pain. Most can be adjusted up or down and sideways. Usually, they are 2D, 3D, or 4D.
- Maximum weight: Although many of this furniture is prepared to withstand heavyweights, it is important that you look at this detail so that it fits your particular situation.
- Wheels: you need to think about the floor where the chair will be placed. Parquet or wooden floors scratch more easily, so you will need to evaluate the material the wheels are made of or whether they slide smoothly if you do not want to deteriorate the floor on which you place them.
- Design and Materials: The design you choose will depend on your personal preferences. They are usually black chairs decorated in bright colors and original shapes, making it difficult for you to choose. The external materials must be of quality as they will last you longer, as well as the internal padding, especially for your greater comfort.
You already know everything you need to buy a gaming chair. Remember that you have to consider aspects such as ergonomics, dimensions, or materials in addition to design. Then compare prices and offers. In this sense, you can orient yourself even more on buying and selling platforms like Amazon. And once you have understood correctly, do not hesitate and buy the best gaming chair for you and with which you will enjoy your gaming moments even more.