After a few hours launching them in India, the Redmi Note 10 series are now global. There are a few changes here – the Indian Redmi Note 10 Pro Max is actually identical to the global Redmi Note 10 Pro, while the Indian Redmi Note 10 Pro is almost the same as the global Redmi Note 10 Pro, only without the 108MP camera. And also there’s one more phone at the global launch.
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Since this is a quiet lengthy article, we have added a table of contents for easier navigation.
The best phone in Xiaomi’s new Redmi 10 series is the Redmi Note 10 Pro. It has a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with support for 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch response rate.
It also has the best camera setup among the quartet. It’s highlighted by the 108MP f/1.9 Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor, which combines 9 pixels into 1 for a 12MP images. That’s joined by an 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide camera, a 5MP f/2.4 tele-macro camera and a 2MP depth sensor. The selfie camera has a 16MP sensor and an f/2.45 lens.
The Redmi Note 10 Pro is running on a Snapdragon 732G chipset with 6GB or 8GB of RAM, and has a 5,020mAh battery with 33W charging. Biometric security is handled by the Arc side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro (Global) Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 32, 38, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA)
- Announced: 2021, March 04
- Status: Exp. release 2021, March
- Dimensions: 164 x 76.5 x 8.1 mm (6.46 x 3.01 x 0.32 in)
- Weight: 193 g (6.81 oz)
- Colors: Onyx Gray, Glacier Blue, Gradient Bronze
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IP53, dust and splash protection
- Type: AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10, 450 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak)
- Size: 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~85.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android 11, MIUI 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7150 Snapdragon 732G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 6GB, 8GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB, 128GB
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- UFS 2.2
- Main Camera: Quad
- 108 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, dual pixel PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), AF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm
- Features: Panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Yes
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Yes (market/region dependent
- Infrared port: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 5020 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 33W, 59% in 30 min (advertised)
Redmi Note 10 Pro (Global) Price and Availability
The Redmi Note 10 Pro is coming on March 8 in Onyx Gray, Glacier Blue and Gradient Bronze and three configurations – 6/64GB for $279, 6/128GB for $299 and 8/128GB, priced at $329.
Early buyers can enjoy a discount through Aliexpress on March 8 and 9 – $249, $269 and $299, respectively.