- Advertisement -
AfterRedmi Note 9 Pro 5G Specifications and PriceIndia launched the Redmi Note 10 series which has three phones – the Redmi Note 10, the Redmi Note 10 Pro (India), and the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Shortly after, Xiaomi had a global launch for the series but with five phones – the Redmi Note 10, Redmi Note 10S, Redmi Note 10 Pro, and the Redmi Note 10 5G.
Redmi Note 10 5G
Since this is a quiet lengthy article, we have added a table of contents for easier navigation.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G is the 5G pioneer for this series, and it lacks an AMOLED display, although the 6.5-inch 1080p LCD can refresh as high as 90Hz and as low as 30Hz in specific circumstances.
The chipset is a 7nm MediaTek Dimensity 700 with 5G built-in and there’s a triple camera setup with a 48MP main camera as well as a 2MP macro + depth duo. On the front there’s an 8MP selfie camera.
As expected, it comes with Android 11 with MIUI 12, upgradable to MIUI 12.5
The Redmi Note 10 5G is housed by a 5,000mAh battery with a slower 18W rate of charging. Like the rest of the Redmi Note 10 lineup, the Note 10 5G has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
It will interest you to know that the Note 10 5G lacks an IP rating, while the rest of the Note 10 family all offer IP53 ratings for splash resistance.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 20, 28, 32, 38, 40, 41, 66
- 5G bands: 1, 3, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA), 5G
- Announced: 2021, March 04
- Status: Exp. release 2021, April
- Dimensions: 161.8 x 75.3 x 8.9 mm (6.37 x 2.96 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 190 g (6.70 oz)
- Colors: Chrome Silver, Graphite Gray, Nighttime Blue, Aurora Green
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD, 90Hz, 400 nits (typ)
- Size: 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~83.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 11, MIUI 12
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- Storage/Memory: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- UFS 2.2
- Main Camera: Triple
- 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Features: Panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Yes (market/region dependent)
- Infrared port: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 18W
Redmi Note 10 5G Price and Availability
The Redmi Note 10 5G will be available from April in Onyx Gray, Glacier Blue and Gradient Bronze. It will be priced at $199 for the 4/64GB model and $229 for the 4/128GB model.
- Advertisement -