- Advertisement -
UMiDIGI Bison GT comes as a higher model of the vanilla UMiDIGI Bison launched back in September of 2020. As an upgrade, the new handset brings with larger display, tougher built quality, better camera and even faster CPU.
The design language remains generally same, except that you now get a central dot-notch, instead of the U-Shape notch on the older model. As for the display, it is a larger 6.67-inches screen with 1080 x 2400 pixels.
The Bison GT is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G95 CPU clocked at 2.05GHz, along with Mali-G76 GPU, 8GB RAM and 128GB of built-in storage, expandable up to 256GB via SD card.
As per the camera department, the main snapper is now a 64-megapixel lens, paired with 16-megapixel ultrawide lens and a dual 5-megapixel lenses for macro and depth sensing respectively, while a single 32-megapixel selfie snapper seat in the notch upfront.
The smartphone comes with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner with dual 4G VoLTE enable SIMs. There is a 5150mAh battery with a faster 33W charger, while it runs Android 10 is available out of the box.
UMiDIGI Bison GT Specifications
Since this is a quiet lengthy article, we have added a table of contents for easier navigation.
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- TD-SCDMA B34 / 39
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28A, 28B, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66, 71
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (4CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps
- Announced: 2021, February 24
- Status: Available. Released 2021, February
- Dimensions: 170.3 x 82.5 x 12.8 mm
- Weight: 283 g
- Build: Glass front
- MIL-STD-810G certified
- Colors: Cyber Yellow, Lava Orange
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: LTPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.67 inches, 104.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Android 10
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G95 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MC4
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB (UFS 2.1)
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Main Camera: Quad
- 64 MP with 6P lens, f/1.79, 1.6μm 4-in-1 pixel
- 16 MP FOV 120° lens
- 5 MP depth
- 5 MP macro
- Features: Ultra wide-angle mode, Steady handheld night photography, Slow motion video, Macro mode, Portrait mode, Panorama mode, HDR, AI Beautify, Ultra wide-angle edge distortion correction, Dual LED flash, dedicated underwater camera key
- Resolution: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: Single – 32 MP
- Features: AI FaceID, Face beautification
- Resolution: 1080p
- Radio: FM Radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Active Noise Cancelation with a dedicated mic
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- USB: Micro USB Type-C 2.0 reversible connector
- GPS: Yes
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Non-Contact Digital Infrared Thermometer
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-removable Li-Polymer 5150mAh battery
- Charging: Fast Charging 33W
UMiDIGI Bison GT Price and Availability
The Bison GT comes in two colors: Cyber Yellow and Lava Orange. It will be available on Chinese online stores. Pre-order is currently ongoing at the Official Store for $408.32.
- Advertisement -