The Ulefone Note 11P takes the baton from the Ulefone Note 9P, to continue the trend of offering one of the most capable smartphone hardware amongst Ulefone smartphones. As a successor, it packs in a more capable processor, more ram, more storage and lots more. This article bothers on its specs and price to help you make your purchase decision.
Since this is a quiet lengthy article, we have added a table of contents for easier navigation.
- Ulefone Note 11P Key Specs & Features
- Design and Display
- The Cameras
- Hardware and Software
- Ulefone Note 11P Price and Availability
- Ulefone Note 11P Specs
- General Features
- Network Support
- Internet & Connectivity
- Sensors & Control
- Other Features
- 6.55-inches IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~268 PPI)
- Android 11
- Octa-core Mediatek MT6762 Helio P60 (12 nm)
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB Built-in Storage, SD-Support
- 48MP + 5 MP + 2 MP Triple Rear Cameras
- 8 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear)
- 4G LTE Network
- Non-Removable 4500 mAh Li-Po Battery
Design and Display
The fact that the Ulefone Note 11P isn’t in the high-end category doesn’t hinder Ulefone from making moves to making efforts to offering a design that looks premium. Ulefone is offering a design that sort of draws inspiration from the top players in the market. This is mostly evident in the front panel.
Upfront on this Android phone, you will find a 6.55-inch curved IPS LCD display with a resolution of 720 x 1600 and a density of 268 PPI. This display may doesn’t really have the thinnest bezels, but its a good leap forward in my opinion.
Moving to rear, we are greeted with a design setup that isn’t far from what we had on the Note 9P. Here you will find a square camera module bearing three cameras and an LED flash. You will also find a capacitive fingerprint sensor and also the Ulefone branding below.
Enthusiats who decide to purchase this smartphone will have three colour options and they include Black, Red and Green.
The Cameras on the Ulefone Note 11 P aren’t altogether an improvement from the Note 9P, however, Ulefone did make an improvement on the rear setup. On the rear, we now have a 48MP primary camera, as opposed to 16MP on the 9P.
The other members of the rear camera department includes an 8MP ultrawide camera with an aperture of f/2.2, a 5MP macro camera with an aperture of f/2.6 and a 2Mp depth camera with an aperture of f/2.4. This camera setup is capable of shooting videos up to 1080p @ 30fps.
Upfront, we have a single 8MP camera with an aperture of f/1.8. This camera is also capable of shooting videos up to 1080p @ 30fps.
Hardware and Software
The performance train is driven by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 processor, as opposed to Helio P22 processor on the Note 9P. The other members of this train include a Mali-G72 MP3 GPU, 8GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage and a non-removable 4500mAh battery.
On the software side, we the Ulefone Note 11P runs its user interface ontop of the Android 11 operating system.
The Ulefone Note 11P features a 3.5mm headphone jack, a USB Type-C port, Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi.
Internet connectivity here is capped at 4G, which means enthusiats won’t get access to 5G connectivity.
Ulefone Note 11P Price and Availability
The price of the Ulefone 11P is about $169.99 which translates to about 64,801 Naira in Nigeria, 18,631 KSH in Kenya and 986 GHC in Ghana.
The Ulefone Note 11P was announced January 9th 2021 and is expected to be released for purchase late in February 2021.
Ulefone Note 11P Specs
Here are a few specs of the Ulefone Note 11P:
- Platform: Android 11
- Processor: Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 (12 nm) (Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Colours: Black, Red, Green
- Dimension: 166.9 x 77.2 x 10 mm
- Weight: –
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM
- Display: 6.55-inch IPS LCD, 720 x 1600 Pixels, ~268 PPI
- Screen Protection: –
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 48MP (Primary) f/1.8 + 8MP (Ultrawide) f/2.2 + 5MP (Macro) f/2.6 + 2MP (Depth) f/2.4
- Rear Camera Features: Dual-LED flash, PDAF, 1080p@30fps,
- Front Camera: 8MP, f/1.8, 1080p@30fps
- Built-in Storage: 128GB
- Memory Card Support: –
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 19, 20, 28
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: –
- HSPA+: –
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: –
- Push Emails: –
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: –
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Maps: –
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: –
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: –
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear Mounted)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: –
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: –
- Video Editor: –
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: Non-Removable 4500 mAh Li-Po
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: –