- Advertisement -
The Samsung Galaxy A32 falls in a place as in successor to the Samsung Galaxy A31 which was released in April 2020. It is the 4G variant of the Galaxy A32 5G. This article bothers on its specs and price, which sends illuminates the upgrades and in turn, helps you make your purchase decision.
Samsung Galaxy A32 Key Specs & Features
Since this is a quiet lengthy article, we have added a table of contents for easier navigation.
- Samsung Galaxy A32 Key Specs & Features
- Design and Display
- The Cameras.
- Hardware and Software
- Samsung Galaxy A32 Price and Availability
- Samsung Galaxy A32 Specs
- General Features
- Network Support
- Internet & Connectivity
- Sensors & Control
- Other Features
- 6.5 inches TFT Display, 720 x 1600 Pixels, (~270 PPI)
- Android 11, One UI 3.0
- Octa-core Mediatek Helio G80 (12 nm) Processor
- 4GB / 6GB RAM / 8GB
- 64GB / 128GB Inbuilt Storage, with SD-Card Support up to 1TB
- 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 5MP Quad Rear Cameras
- 20MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Sensor (Side-Mounted)
- 4G LTE
- 5000 mAh Non-Removable Li-ion Battery
Design and Display
Over the years, there has been a striking resemblance between the descendants of the A30 and A50 series. They usually share design elements.
The trend in resemblance continues this year, as you will find a striking resemblance in the rear design of both the Samsung Galaxy A32 and that of the Galaxy A52.
On the rear, we have got a set of quad cameras and an LED flash arranged in a manner the depicts a Frankenstein vibe. Also on the rear is the OEM branding, which indicates it’s a Samsung smartphone.
Users who decide to purchase this smartphone will have four colour options and they include awesome black, awesome blue, awesome violet, and Awesome white.
Moving up front, we have a setup bearing a 6.5 inches TFT display, which is drop down from the super AMOLED display on its predecessor.
This display bears a resolution of 720 X 1600 and a density of 271 PPI. What’s more, this display bears a drop notch housing a selfie camera.
The rear camera section on the Samsung Galaxy A32 bears a 64MP primary camera with an aperture of f/1.8, an 8MP ultrawide camera with an aperture of f/2.2 123˚ field of view.
The other members of the rear camera department include a 5MP macro camera with an aperture of f/2.4 and a 5MP depth camera with an aperture of f/2.4. This camera setup is capable of shooting video up to 4k @ 30fps.
Moving upfront to the selfie department is a 20MP camera with an aperture of f/2.2 and is capable of shooting videos up to 1080p @ 30fps.
Hardware and Software
Onboard the performance train is an Octa-core Mediatek Helio G80 processor, a Mali-G57 MC3 GPU, 4GB / 6GB / 8GB RAM options, 64GB / 128GB of storage options, and a non-removable 5000mAh battery. Consumers still have to stick with a 15W charging mechanism, which isn’t apt for the battery capacity.
On the software side, the Samsung Galaxy A32 runs the One UI 3.0 user interface on top of the Android 11 operating system.
The Samsung Galaxy A32 features a 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C port, NFC, WiFi, and Bluetooth 5.0
Internet connectivity on the A32 is capped at 4G LTE. However, there is a 5G variant that offers 5G connectivity.
Samsung Galaxy A32 Price and Availability
Samsung Galaxy A32 price starts at around $279 for the 4GB / 128GB variants. The smartphone costs around 119,000 Naira in Nigeria and 27,900 KSH in Kenya.
The Samsung Galaxy A32 was announced and released on February 25th, 2021.
Samsung Galaxy A32 Specs
Here are a few specs of the Samsung Galaxy A32:
- Platform: Android 11, One UI 3.0
- Processor: Mediatek Helio G80 (12 nm) (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Memory: 4GB RAM / 6GB RAM / 8GB RAM
- Colours: Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Blue, Awesome Violet
- Dimension: 164.2 x 76.1 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 205 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM
- Display: 6.5-inches Super AMOLED 1080 x 2400 Pixels (411 PPI Density), 20:9 Aspect Ratio, ~84.6% screen-to-body ratio, 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 64MP (Primary) f/1.8 + 8MP (Ultrawide) f/2.2, 123˚ FOV + 5MP (Macro) f/2.4 + 5MP (Depth) f/2.4
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, Panorama, HDR, PDAF, 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/120fps
- Front Camera: 20MP Camera, f/2.2, 1080p@30fps
- Built-in Storage: 64GB / 128GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes (up to 1TB)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: 850 / 900 / 1900 / 1700(AWS) / 2100
- 3G WCDMA: –
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 20, 26, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: Yes (market/region dependent)
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: –
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: –
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: –
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (side-mounted)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: –
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: –
- Video Editor: –
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: Non-Removable 5000mAh Li-ion Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: 15W Fast Charging Capacity
- Advertisement -