Realme has today launched a new budget 5G smartphone in its home country China. The smartphone, dubbed as Realme V11 5G, is the second device from the company in its affordable V-series of phones.
The smartphone features a 6.52-inch HD+ IPS LCD display that offers a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and a taller 20:9 aspect ratio. The screen has a waterdrop notch for housing the front-facing camera.
Under the hood, the device is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 chipset. As for the memory configuration, the device comes in two variants — 4GB RAM with 128GB internal storage and 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage. There’s also a microSD card slot, allowing users to further expand the storage capacity.
Taking care of the photography needs is a dual-camera setup on the back that includes a 13-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. Along with support for Face Unlock using a front camera, the phone also has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
It is running the latest Android 11 operating system out-of-the-box with the company’s own Realme UI custom interface on top. The phone is powered by a 5,000mAh battery which comes with support for 18W fast charging technology.
Realme V11 5G Specifications
Since this is a quiet lengthy article, we have added a table of contents for easier navigation.
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- CDMA 800
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G bands: 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G bands: 1, 41, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced: 2021, February 05
- Status: Available. Released 2021, February 05
- Dimensions: 8.4 mm thickness
- Weight: 186 g (6.56 oz)
- Colors: Black, Blue
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD
- Size: 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- Android 11, realme UI
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- RAM: 4GB, 6GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB
- Memory Card slot: No
- Main Camera: Dual
- 13 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), PDAF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 8 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: No
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 18W
Realme V11 5G Price and Availability
The Realme V11 5G comes in two color options — Vibrant Blue and Quiet Grey. The 4GB RAM model is priced at 1,199 yuan (approximately $185) while the 6GB RAM model costs 1,399 yuan, which is roughly $216. It is now available for purchase in China.