Back in January, Realme launched the Realme C20 smartphone in Vietnam. Now, a smartphone called Realme C21 has gone official in Malaysia. Let us check what it brings in terms of specifications, features, and pricing.
The Realme C21 sports a 6.5-inch screen with a mini-drop notch. The LCD panel offers an HD+ resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and a 20:9 aspect ratio. The phone offers a screen-to-body ratio of 89.5 percent. The company claims that the Realme C21 has received TUV Rheinland certification for high reliability.
The Realme C21 is yet another C-series phone that comes with the Helio G35 chipset. The same SoC was previously seen on smartphones like the Realme C11, Realme C12, Realme C15, and Realme C20. The handset is equipped with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of native storage. For additional storage, it has a microSD card slot.
Placed on the front side of the Realme C21 is a 5-megapixel camera for capturing selfies and video calls. The squarish camera housing on the back has a 13-megapixel primary camera and a pair of 2-megapixel sensors. The rear shell of the phone also features a 3.5mm audio jack.
The Realme C21 runs on Realme UI based Android 10 OS. It has a 5,000mAh battery, which only supports 10W charging. It comes with other features like dual SIM support, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
Realme C21 Specifications
Since this is a quiet lengthy article, we have added a table of contents for easier navigation.
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- Announced: 2021, March 05
- Status: Available. Released 2021, March 05
- Dimensions: 165.2 x 76.4 x 8.9 mm (6.50 x 3.01 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 190 g (6.70 oz)
- Build: Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Colors: Cross Black, Cross Blue
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD
- Size: 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~80.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- Android 10, realme UI 1.0
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G35 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 3GB, 4GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB, 64GB
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- eMMC 5.1
- Main Camera: Tripe
- 13 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.12µm, PDAF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 5 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/5.0″, 1.12µm
- Features: HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Radio: FM radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC: No
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Charging 10W
- Reverse charging
Realme C21 Price and Availability
The Realme C21 is available at Lazada Malaysia with a price tag of MYR 499 (~$123). It comes in two colors such as black and blue.