TheMotorola Moto E6i has officially been announced today. The smartphone is powered by a Unisoc SC9863A Octa-core processor and supports Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by). It comes with a dual-camera that consists of 13 MP (wide) + 2 MP (depth) while on the front there is a 5 MP.
The phone runs on the Android 10 (Go edition) operating system and the size of the screen is 6.1 inches and the screen type is an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen that will give you an output of 720 x 1560 pixels.
The sensors include Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, and proximity. It comes with features such as Bluetooth 4.2, micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go, and GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, LTEEP, SUPL.
The smartphone is pack with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. It comes with a powerful removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery + Charging 10W.
Motorola Moto E6i Specifications
Since this is a quiet lengthy article, we have added a table of contents for easier navigation.
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 19, 28, 66
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- Announced: 2021, February 11
- Status: Available. Released 2021, February 11
- Dimensions: 155.6 x 73 x 8.5 mm (6.13 x 2.87 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 160 g (5.64 oz)
- Build: Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Colors: Titanium Gray, Pink
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD
- Size: 6.1 inches, 91.3 cm2 (~80.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~282 ppi density)
- Android 10 (Go edition)
- Chipset: Unisoc SC9863A (28nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: IMG8322
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- eMMC 5.1
- Main Camera: Dual
- 13 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, PDAF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 5 MP, f/2.2, 27mm (wide), 1.12µm
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, LTEPP, SUPL
- NFC: No
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Ion 3000 mAh
- Charging: Charging 10W
Motorola Moto E6i Price and Availability
The Moto E6i, which is basically a rebranded Moto E6s (2021) with a different chipset and OS, is priced at BRL1,099 ($205/€170) and is available for purchase in Brazil through Motorola’s local site. But there’s no word on its availability in other markets.