Facebook an online social networking website where people can create profiles, share information such as photos and quotes about themselves, and respond or link to the information posted by others. Facebook has over 2.7 billion monthly active users as of the second quarter of 2020 making it the biggest social media network in the world. So it is no doubt that millions of users post pictures, videos and clips everyday on Facebook. But as we all know, they is no option on Facebook to save or download a video or clip as we can save a picture.
1) Open your Facebook.
2) Go to the watch section. (Optional)
3) Click the 3 dots option bar above your per video.
4) Click on copy link.
5) Go back to Xender.
6) Click on Social.
7) Click on Facebook.
8) Press on the paste Facebook link option.
9) Tap paste.
10) Click on paste and download.
11) Wait for the video to be downloaded.
12) Check your Gallery or Videos.
So with this procedure you can download your favorite Videos and clips. You can also download movies and drama and music videos.
Thanks for reading, please like, and share with your friends, follow and comment for more.