Have you misplaced your National Identity Number Slip or you simply want to modify any information about your NIN slip? Well, I bring you good news, you can easily reprint another NIN slip and recover what is lost as soon as possible.
As you already know, your NIN slip is home to your NIN number, but if it gets missing for whatever reason, reprinting the slip brings all your details back. Also, you can change information like names, date of birth, address phone number whenever you want, and we will break down the process to make this happen. See How To Obtain Another NIN Slip When You Misplace It:
What Are The Requirements For NIN Slip Reprint?
Since this is a quiet lengthy article, we have added a table of contents for easier navigation.
Be aware that you can only register for NIN once. After successful registration, you will be given a NIN Slip. If you ever get careless with the slip, see the requirements for a reprint:
- Police report.
- Photo ID.
- Affidavit for loss of the document.
- N500 payment.
What Are The Requirements To Fix My Damaged NIN Slip?
If your slip is damaged, you will have to provide these documents:
- Proof of the damaged NIN slip.
- Proof of N500 payment or receipt.
How Can I Change My NIN Slip Information/Records?
If you wish to update your NIN Slip or change certain information on it, see vital requirements you must take note of:
- Your original NIN slip.
- Your application letter for change of data stating the specific information and the reason.
- Proof of N500 payment.
How Can I Obtain Another NIN Slip When I Misplace It?
After sorting out the above requirements, just:
- Head to a closeby NIMC Centre with the supporting document.
- You will be given a form to fill.
- Your record will be verified and processed in by NIMC enrolment officer.
- Confirm your information.
- As soon as the process is successfully completed, your NIN slip will be reprinted.
- You will then be asked to come back within 2-5 working days or more for your NIN.